<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Greatest Game

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

The New Yorker - a REAL magazine 

There is a good little article about the Yankees in the May 10th edition of the New Yorker (sorry, it's not online anymore). Why can't all baseball columnists write as wonderfully as they do in the New Yorker? Ah well, I guess we'll have to settle for what we have. Or we can just ignore them and read the blogs for our baseball news. That's pretty much what most of us do anyway. I stopped reading the Atlanta Journal Crapstitution years ago because it sucked so bad. Every once in a while I pick it up at work in the break room and I remember why I don't read it anymore. Does anyone out there have similar experiences with the newspaper rags? Is there anyone decent out there anymore?
# posted by shawn : 5/19/2004 06:15:00 PM -
Comments: Post a Comment