<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Greatest Game

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I got your April Fools RIGHT HERE! 

You're not going to see any of that crap here, sorry. If you're looking for a website that tries to play cutsie little games by posting fake stuff this one day a year, you can try Baseball Musings. or better yet, try The Onion - at least they do it every day of the year (and they do it quite well, too).

I know people are just trying to have a little fun, but I find it, well, stupid. And boring. And, um, did I say "stupid"? Don't get me wrong, I like Baseball Musings as much as the next baseball-blog loving guy, but I was extremely disappointed by today's entries. And David didn't just do one or two. Oh no! He did EIGHT FAKE BLOG ENTRIES! Please, spare us the tripe.
# posted by shawn : 4/01/2004 03:17:00 PM -
Comments: Post a Comment