<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Greatest Game

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Aaron pegs it perfectly 

Aaron Gleeman of Aaron's Baseball Blog pegs two things perfectly: the AJC and most of its writers suck moose balls, and Marge Schott was a bad, bad person even though she's dead.

Aaron, Terence Moore is exactly the reason (or more accurately, one of the MANY reasons) why I haven't bought an AJC in probably 5 years or so (possibly longer). As some of you may or may not know, the AJC is the only newspaper here in Atlanta, the city that I reside in. And it sucks. Big time. We have one newspaper which has virtually no redeeming qualities. Don't let me get started on it, I can fill up several pages complaining about that rag.

And you already know my views of Marge. I didn't shed a tear for her. She was a hateful human being who made a mockery of the greatest game. No sirree, no tears here.
# posted by shawn : 3/03/2004 08:03:00 AM -
Comments: Post a Comment