<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Greatest Game

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Apology 

At home and at work I use Mozilla Firebird (now called Firefox) exclusively. Here in London I am using my friend's computer (and IE 6.0) and I noticed something very disturbing: when you go to my site (hosted at blogspot.com) a popup (pop-under) ad appears. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been bombarded by all of this crap. Mozilla blocks popup ads so I had no idea that you were being tortured by them. The very least I can do for all of you is to get my own web hosting somewhere and get my site off of Blogspot. I will start the process of the move shortly after I get back to the States.

Again, I sincerely apologize to everyone and I look forward to rectifying the situation quickly.
# posted by shawn : 2/21/2004 02:22:00 PM -
Comments: Post a Comment