<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Greatest Game

Saturday, January 10, 2004

State of the AL East 

I know that I said that I was going to right up the State of the AL East, but I'm waiting for the last shoe to drop. Rumor is that Florida is the new front-runner to land Vlad, even if it's just for one year. Once he signs, and Palmiero signs (probably with the O's), I'll talk more about the AL East.

When I first started this blog a week or so ago, I fully expected to blog a good portion about the Yankees (maybe half the time) and the rest about baseball in general. Well, it turns out that I've been blogging maybe 25% about the Yanks, maybe even less. It's very interesting to me. Maybe not so much to all of you, but it definately is to me.
# posted by shawn : 1/10/2004 06:27:00 PM -
Comments: Post a Comment