<$BlogRSDUrl$>

The Greatest Game

Saturday, January 03, 2004

First Post! 

I'd like to welcome everyone to my new blog. I've been a big reader of baseball blogs for some time, mainly Baseball Musings by David Pinto, Bronx Banter by Alex Belth, and Aaron's Baseball Blog by Aaron Gleeman. Now it's time for me to start up my own. Since David Pinto activated his comments on his blog, I've been using them quite a bit to sound off on one topic or another. Lately I've been finding things that I've been wanting to post that don't directly relate to his (or the other blogs') posts. So it's time for me to jump in with both feet and see what happens. Please excuse any of my beginners mistakes.

Right now I'm using Blogger, but eventually, if this is a success, I'm going to pull the blog off of Blogger onto my own server. So please stay tuned for more entries - I have a feeling that I will tend to write lots of smaller entries, as compared to some other bloggers who prefer to write fewer, Gleeman-length posts. ;) This is mostly because I'm sitting in front of a computer all day (and a good portion of the night) so I'm always kept up-to-date on the goings on of the baseball world.

Wish me luck!
# posted by shawn : 1/03/2004 03:16:00 PM -
Comments: Post a Comment